From:
"Downey, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:54:27 -0600
>Meghan and Dervish mentioned: I've taken a whole roll of Dervish photos.
>Is this normal?  And by "normal" I mean "normal for ferret owners."

I had to laugh!.  Because about a year ago my Sammie was in the CUTEST
position.  I could not focus and light meter my big 35mm manual camera fast
enough and did not get the picture.  I went out that day and bought a point
and shoot just to take ferret pictures.  Probably 75% of the pictures which
have come out of that camera have been ferret pix.

Sue and her frenzy of 5
Sammie (come on just one more kiss!)
Hugo (Hold me just a little longer please)
Elbert(How do you know there is more to life than treats?)
Izzy(Treats? did you say treats?)
Taos (let me at her I'll BITE her, she is just a smelly ferret)  "evil
ferret from heck"