From:
Heather Archambeault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 01:32:39 -0700
That post made NO mention of shelters or rescues being the ones
referred to.

In fact, I didn't see a single response that said anything about it
being about any rescues or shelters.

Are you saying that you're going to refrain from supporting that
organization based on an assumption that it was implying
rescues/shelters?

You can't tell me that you don't see the people that are looking for
free handouts, & trying to capitalize on the compassion of others. I'm
not saying there aren't people out there hurting financially, I'm
talking about those that can support themselves financially, but they
take every handout they can. (I'm speaking in general, no one person
or group specified). Those are the type of people that I imagined that
post was about, when I read that post you're referring to.

Again, there was nothing in that post that said anything about rescues
or shelters.

Heather