From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 10:22:41 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

DO NOT START A THREAD ABOUT THIS, PLEASE!

I just want to thank the many folks who suggested that I get my dog,
the Noble Allis Chompers a "Halti" or "Gentle Lead" for her leash
pulling problem. Thank you so very, very much! It has literally changed
her life, and by extention, ours. For the very first time, we were
able to take her with us on vacation and she was well enough behaved
on her leash that she was able to go with us *everywhere* that the law
permitted! She didn't have to spend hours trapped in the car with the
windows rolled down parked in the deep shade, bored out of her mind, or
left behind at the campsite. We went to Acadia Nat'l Park and she went
on all the trails *with* us! She scrambled up mountains and ran along
the rocks at the shore. She ended each day dirty, salty, and having
peed on the pee of a hundred other dogs. She ended each day of vacation
*completely* exhausted from all of the fun things she got to see and
do. It was our first, best, true 'family' vacation. My husband and I
are *so* greatful! And so is Allis.

Alexandra in MA