Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:43:42 GMT
Santa?

We wuz really good girlies this year, an we wub you berry much. You
signded up to gib us good stuffs fer kissmuss but we din't hear nuffin
from you, though. Pweez write an tell us you still love us, an we don
care if'n tings is after kissmuss. You do still love us, don't you?
Santa?

--Simone (tree 8) and Gidget (tree 7), the rezweezils

(I've been a bit worried about some of the packages. The post office
really isn't supposed to deliver to physical addresses around here,
just the PO Box. But they know me, so if they know it's for me they'll
*usually* hold mail addressed to the street address. But if only the
ferret's name is on it AND it's made out to something other than the
PO Box----who knows?)