From:
Alice Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:00:00 EST
I'm boggled.  Anyone else experience this?  My ferret, Bella, is a 5 year
old rescue.  She had some hair loss on her tail.  Almost like it was
thinning out.  I had bloodwork done on her twice since we got her in
February of this year.  Her recent bloodwork was last Friday.  In the past
couple of days, all of her tail hair grew back.  It was almost like she
was telling me "Hey Mom I'm fine.  See my hair grew back.  Now stop taking
me to the vet!"

I swear this is such a weird situation.  Then again there is nothing
normal about Bella.  She is very weird.  She has a crooked nose.  It takes
a while for her to get used to other ferrets.  She's a tiny thing.  A
little over a pound.  Not to mention, she came from horrible conditions
according to her shelter Dad.  I'm just grateful she's ok now.  Anyone
experience weird hair loss and growth.

Thanks for the input.

Have you donated to your local ferret shelter?  They need our help to help
those lovable fuzzies.

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org

http://thndrsprincess.tripod.com/bellasworld/index.html
>Bella'sWorld<