From:
Cynthia Shook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:25:53 -0700
This doesn't work for everyone but it has worked for me when introducing
my other two ferrets to Bubba Weedeater.

I put them all in the bathtub.  My Hooman kids keep an eye on them.

I then break down and scrub & wash everything in their cage.

After their play time in the tub, I put two or three towels on the bathroom
floor and let them have fun...then we dry them all off and they seem to
become really good friends after that.

Hope this is an idea that might help.

Cindy
Bubba Weedeater