From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 06:50:18 -0700
Wow, gee, golly, whiz... I miss a month of reading the FML and all goes hay
wire!  I hope all is getting back to some what normal in the East from so
much hell raising weather.  My fert prayers to all sick fuzzies, my heart
felt thoughts are with those who have lost a sweet loved fert.

Randy, I do hold special thoughts and a fert prayer for Harley.

Megan, thank you kindly for your words on behalf of Fairy Dookmother.  She
is patiently waiting for pics of her DookFert Dervish.

Now for a few words on money requests, I have asked for monetary donations
in the past.  I have not paid any specific person back, but I have sent
money, forwarded orders of meds and supported many shelters in one way or
the other.  I'm not speaking of a couple of hundred dollars here either or
giving myself a pat on the back.  I have probably spent well over a couple
of grand all total.  I may get something in return, when there is an
auction to raise funds, but what I shell out on an auction could buy the
item/s three fold.  What I do like most about the way money flows thru my
fingers, is knowing some fert kids will benefit in some way.  I do believe
in, what goes around, comes around.  When I have it, I spread it around and
ask for nothing in return, but a happy healthy fert kid.  I have helped
some and never received a thanks or kiss my butt.  I don't expect, either.
I will help anyone in anyway I can, no matter what.  I don't pick and
choose based on blanket thoughts ... does this person or that deserve to be
helped, based on - well that person shouldn't have a pet if he/she has no
money.  That's a crock.  There would be a lot of pets and humans with love
in their hearts to share, but are stopped by a money thread.  That is worse
than not having a dime to take a pet to the vet, because that is why we are
here for each other.  All the nit-picking, nay saying doesn't accomplish
squat.  Sure there are losers out there, but I do not see them here.  I may
just want to believe that they will get what they give and that be the end
of it.

For the most unfortunate things, that are happening in CaCaLand here
recently, will be coming to a town near you.  When you walk in those shoes,
then gripe, complain or what ever you like, but don't say - well he/she
should have known better or what the hell were they thinking having a pet
that is considered illegal.  Hell these kids were here way before ignorance
took over.  Ignorance is deadly in any form.  So beware, ignorance lurks at
every corner.  There is always danger in changing ignorance, often deadly,
unfortunately.  Whether it be human or animal.  We need to seriously look
inside each other to see what we are willing to give and give up for
changing ignorance, before pointing accusing fingers in any direction.
Accusing fingers shouldn't be cast upon each other here, but at who or what
is setting the stage for accusing fingers.  Divided we fall, united we
stand... does that not ring a bell?  Our fore fathers probably have
blisters from rolling over in their graves so many times in the last 150
yrs.  It is up to each and everyone of us to say - enough is enough, to
our, I repeat our government.  Ok, I'll stop here before I put my foot,
shoe and shin in mouth.  One more little thing ;-/ As I read thru a few
FML's, I noticed Kevin Gilberts name, hmm.  Well he's not on the FML to
defend himself, wish he were.  I have to say first I do not personally know
him, but having personally spoken to him, in person, I find he can charm
the stripes off a tiger.  Very good looking sort of guy, but would not buy
a furchild from the guy.  He breeds, so, anyone can.  Does he care where
his kits go - nada.  He sells them with out even the 1st shot for
distemper, right out of the guys own mouth.  He try's to get rid of them
before he incurs any expense, other than gas for traveling to sell them.
Which he gets back from a sell.  He sells to anyone and I mean anyone.
Does he care, uh, maybe for a second, but then cha cheng, changes that.  He
doesn't have a clue whether or not the person he sells to will spay or
neuter and not breed, he goes by an honor system, his very words.  Ummm,
that spells trouble, especially when a brother, sister, etc.  meets and
owners on an honor system decide, well heck he doesn't know what is going
to happen to the kits, so what the heck - BREEED!  Now this is one person I
will only help - to relieve him of his ferts.  Kevin Gilbert has a face for
Arizona and another one for California.  If this puts a thorn in someone's
butt, all I can say is don't sit with cacti.  I'm the fastest deleter in
the West, so flames get put out quick.

Gee BIG guy, back only a day and blow it, huh?  >;^/
[Moderator's note: Yeah, very close to the edge.

Oh, thanks Georgia, see what ya gone and done, send me an e-mail and
leave me to get myself in trouble... hehe!!

Blessed Be ~~