From:
michelle clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:30:20 PST
Hi everyone i hope everyones fuzzies are felling good.

I have a few questions.  I hope someone can help me out.  First of all
one of my fuzzies has an ear infection.  I think... His ear is swollen
and he has something like a red blister in his ear.  He has had a lot of
discharge from it.  Has anyone heard of this.  I can take him to the vet
until Tuesday... next appt avalible.

Okay this second one is a lot more seriouse(S?) and troubling.  It is not
for the faint of heart.  My fiance sisters ferret Angel crossed the rainbow
bridge last week.  Angel came down ill on a friday.  It look like nothing
seriouse(S?) just a cold.  So we gave her some duck soup and pydialight.
By monday she still wasn't her regular self and we took her to the vet.  He
did some x-rays but could not take blood because she was dehydrated.  The
x-rays came back that her liver was 2X the normal size.  He put her on some
antibiotics and told us the was not much more he could do at that time
because she was so under the weather.  The next day she started looking up.
I think that she was just trying to make her mommy happy before she went
over the rainbow bridge.  At 1pm on tuesday she started to throwing up
blood.  She ended up throwing up all her stomach linning.  She took one
last breath looked up at her mommy than fell asleep forever.  She was only
about 4 months old.  Her mommy is still very upset and can't figure out
what happen or if she did something wrong.  If anyone has had something
similar happen and know what it was please get in contact with me.

thank you
Michelle

.....sleep well our little Angel