From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:33:00 EST
Hi again,

As you all know, I rescued 40 ferrets from ugly conditions on the first
of the year.  I am down to ten, with a couple of applications pending.
The only ones who aren't accounted for are those awaiting surgery and two
senior girls.  I'm looking for a home for these girls, preferably in NJ,
but PA and NY would be okay too (I can travel).  They are in good health,
probably between 5-7 years, no signs of adrenal, insulinoma, lymphoma,
etc.

Fritz and Fran are seeking a home where they can be loved until the end
of their days.  Both love to eat, and Fritz will dook and play like a
maniac.  Fran is a little more reserved, but loves snuggling and would
make a great lap ferret.  Confinement during the day would not be an
issue for these laid-back lovebugs, and they are no trouble at all.

If anyone is interested in these adorable babies, please contact me via
e-mail.  You can see my other adoptable listed on Petfinder.org under the
rescue HART (Homeless Animal Rescue Team).  Please open your heart to
these lil girls.

Sincerely,
Sara and the Fuzzy Four