Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:46:58 -0400
I made a big typo in my post last night when I posted in a rush. It
should have read Barb Clay (not Barb Carlson). Barb Clay has headed
this whole thing and has done a super job in going after these people
at Petland as well as writing form letters for us to go by when we
write officials. Much of her precious time has been spent trying to
help the ferrets at the Triple F Farm. After much persistance she got
accomplished what we all wanted done! Petland cancelling all contracts
with Triple F Ferret farm. If you are on facebook, feel free to join in
the discussion at the TRiple F Ferret Farm Discussions and Info group
on facebook. We have become many voices to be the voices for these poor
ferrets and we need all the voices, signatures on each petition as well
as phone calls, letters, faxes and especially need the help of people
in the PA area.

Sorry Barbara, for the mistake.

Eleanor, Donald and the 8 ferts