Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 23:41:58 GMT
To Anon--  what a horrible experience you had.  I very much hope that the
ferret did not have rabies.  I thought you would like to know for future
reference that in Massachusetts, even a ferret with an unknown vaccination
history can be quarantined for ten days rather than euthanized after a bite
incident.  Hopefully the information can help others too.

my sympathies are with you,
Regina

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

Wrapped in my mongrel wings, I nearly freeze
In the howlin wind and drivin rain
All the trash blowin round 'n' round