From:
Carrowor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 11:55:34 -0400
As usual, the court systems have decided to muddy up the waters yet again.
We were told to be ready for court Friday, May 16th.  It's now 11:45AM
Thursday May 15th and I was just informed that Friday is off.  It appears
that Michigan Department of Health has stepped into the picture and is
submitting something to the apellate court (we have no clue what) that could
turn this whole thing around.  My understanding is that at this point the
Apellate court could issue an order to murder Kodo, or anything else you can
imagine.  The nightmare simply continues to manifest itself.

That's the latest from Kodo Headquarters.  If you wish to call you will be
talking with SSgt Margie Dookdook as we're overwhelmed with worry and
struggling to maintain our sanity.

Thanks all for all your help

Carrowor & Kitty

[Update:] IT IS NOT THE DEPT OF PUBLIC HEALTH, BUT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL