From:
Gregory Hotchin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 20:26:23 +1000
Hi all,
Here's a story that worked out pretty lucky.  I got a sable female from a
ferret shelter, very fridgity.  I was going to get a very carm silver but
the lady couldn't get stiches out after it had been dexed.  Anyway I rang
up the same shelter to ask a few questions and one of the questions that I
asked was if they still have the silver, and the man on the phone said yes.
So I went down last Saturday to pick it up, so I brought my sable along to
make sure they got along.  My dad said I was stupid and we don't need her.
I brought her and when we got there the bloke said he was glad that I
brought her because he wanted to check over her.  He then realised that
she hadn't been dexed or vaccanited and the lady that sold her to be was
just a helper while they were away.

So I was glad I brought her.

Anyway, the new silver is getting on good and is helping the sable while
she is drousey.

Thanks for reading and if you have any stories please send to me because I
would love to read them.

Regards Greg Hotchin
gregh @strug.com.au