From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 01:56:45 -0800
Hi All,

Bailey had his first fit (hopefully he hasn't had others before that
I've missed) yesterday.  After rushing to the vets aka Dustin Hoffman in
Kramer vs Kramer, I was wondering if anyone can advise best on how to
test him daily for blood as we have a human Accu-check Advantage monitor.

The emergency vet couldnt get any blood out of him yesterday and I'm
on my way to see our regular vet.  Last time they had to shave his neck
for blood tests so any advice would be very, very welcome please!!!

Love and dooks to all,
Susan

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in the
hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the shape
of a street wise weasel.