From:
Kevin & Julie Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:56:57 -0700
Well, it's another beautiful Monday morning and I just wanted to briefly
let everyone know what I found out about shipping charges for the VHS and
DVD copies of the 'That's My Baby' episode and our home video of Miss
Mittens delivery.

Using the US Postal Priority mail, shipping charges will be $5.00 for
each pound (rounded to the next higher number) for shipments within the
continental US.  International Shipments will vary and we'll have to take
those on a case by case basis since the rules for International shipping
have changed so much since 9/11.  Since we're using the USPS boxes, we
can fit either two VHS or several DVD's into each box (or combinations).
Of course everyone's selections will be different, so we'll have to
calculate what the charges will be based on what you order.  For
instance, if you ordered one VHS and one DVD, both would fit in a single
box and be under 1 pound for a total of $5.00 shipping.  Two VHS's in a
single box will be over 1 lb., so the shipping would be $10.00

Anyway.... Copies of the videos will be available for $5.00 each (not
including shipping).  We currently have DVD's and VHS's of the 'That's
My Baby' episode and by the end of the week we'll also have DVD and VHS
copies of the 2.5 hours of home video we shot for the program.

All proceeds (less shipping) will be going to the Cascade Ferret Network
and AZ R.E.S.C.U.E.  So here's another opportunity to help out some of
the ferret shelter/rescues around the country and in Arizona (who
desperately need our financial support).

If you would like to order any of these videos, we'll need the following
information.

1) Name and correct mailing address
2) Quantity of the 'TMB' episode and which formats
3) Quantity of the Home Video and which formats

Once we have your order, I will calculate the total of the videos
purchased plus shipping and e-mail you back with the grand total.  We
will be accepting the following forms of payment: PayPal (our PayPal ID
will be provided), Cash, Personal Checks or Money Orders.  (Sorry, we
have no way of accepting credit cards, but in this case you may want to
just sign up for a free PayPal account!  Please also be aware that
personal checks will need to be deposited and cleared before we can send
the videos).

For those of you with cable, you may want to just record the show when it
airs on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.  (By the way, what a great
Valentines present for our Miss Mittens!) Otherwise we'd be more than
happy to provide you with VHS or DVD copies AFTER the show airs on
Thursday.  BTW, here's the link to the official Animal Planet web site
where you can check local listings for exact dates and times.  You can
also submit an e-mail reminder so that you don't miss it!

http://animal.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=30&cpi=85856

http://animal.discovery.com/schedule/series.jsp?series=85856&gid=7441

If you have any questions about ordering these videos, please feel free
to e-mail us back and we'll try our best to answer your questions.

Thanks, and we hope everyone enjoys the program!

West Valley Wuzzles! Ferret Breeding
Operators: Kevin & Julie Groninga
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/
mailto:[log in to unmask]