From:
Sherri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 21:27:33 -0500
I read with amusement someone's post about the remark that Rudy Guillano
made about us ferret people.  I hate when people pass judgment on how other
people run their lives.  Maybe he needs some psychological help!  I'm just
glad that I have this list to remind me how wonderful it is to have animals
in my life, whether it's a cat, a dog or a weasel!  You guys are all great,
even when you're fussing with each other.

I may be crazy, but there are many times I enjoy the company of my girls
(Thelma, Sophia, Chloe, and Stormy) and my other animals a lot more than a
lot of people I have met.  Rudy just doesn't know what he's missing!