From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 07:31:17 -0500
Heather,

I don't know why Dosh and Karen did not respond to you.  Here is the
coupon order form for you (and anyone else who needs it), though.  Thanks
for helping!
cc:  FML

SUPPORT OUR SHELTERS FUND DRIVE SPECIAL OFFER

Contribute $25 to our fund drive and receive $200 worth of Manufacturer's
Grocery Coupons of YOUR CHOICE!!

Here's how the redemption process works:

Each Grocery Certificate Coupon Book contains twenty certificates redeemable
for $10 worth of manufacturer's coupons good at any grocery store.  Over
1,200 coupons for national name brand products are offered and YOU choose
the coupons YOU want for the products YOU know you will buy from the lists
supplied in the book.  After you have listed up to 35 products per
certificate, you mail the certificate, with a self-addressed, stamped
envelope and $1.00 to cover the processing costs, to the address on the
certificate.  You will receive your coupons in about 10 to 15 working days
in the envelope you provided.

                          That is all there is to it!!

                          But, wait! There is a bonus:

To offset the cost you pay for shipping and handling, we are including two
Bonus Certificates, a $40 value. That's right! We pay your processing
costs too.

These manufacturer's coupons are good wherever the products are sold!!  (Not
valid in most Canadian grocery stores - Ela's note).

Just think of the money you save especially when your store offers double
and triple savings on these very coupons.  And you have coupons you know you
will redeem.  You don't have to search the newspaper each day for specific
coupons.  Of course, you will also be helping us continue our work of
providing the best information possible in our newsletter.  Help us even
more by sharing this tremendous savings opportunity with family, friends,
neighbors and co-workers.

To receive your book, complete and mail the coupon below with your
contribution of $25.00 to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Dosh & Assoicates
P. O. Box 1290
Crystal River, FL 34423

(Make checks payable to Dosh & Associates. Allow about 10 days for us to
fill your request.)

 -----------------------------------Cut-here--------------------------------

YES, I want to contribute and save money too! Please send me _____ books @
$25.00 each.

(Make check payable to Dosh & Associates. For a credit card order form call
800/743-3674.)
Dosh and Associates, P. O. Box 1290, Crystal River, FL 34423

    (000)___(000)                                         |