Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 09:44:57 EST
Hello All,

I can't believe it. I just sent Kris a letter to let him know about
Fabio in case he got around to putting our kids on the tree. I wanted
to let him know that our Beloved Fabio has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
I also told him that if he gets my kids up that Fabio would now like a
donation made out to SOS for the care of all ferrets in shelters all
over.

I sent it out then went to the tree to have a look. I keep looking at
so many of the babies on the trees that need Santa's and my heart just
breaks. I wish I had enough money to pick them all and see to it they
get their hearts desires. I got to tree 26 clicked on it and low and
behold there were my babies.

For those of you who have been asking me where my kids are this year
on the tree :-), they finallymade it. They are on tree 26 and tree 27.

On tree 26 it starts with Harriet and ends with Mist
click on this link to see the ones on tree 26
(http://www.mfran.org/2008/GiivingTree's/T26.htm)
On tree 27 It starts with Slinky and ends with Sugar.
Click on this link to see the ones on tree 27
(http://www.mfran.org/2008/GiivingTree's/T27.htm)

So Chuck now you can see Sammy and Callie on the tree. They are not
side by side though.

I really didn't think they would make the tree but they did thanks
Kris for a job well done. You are to be commended.

Please, keep in mind that there are a lot of other kids on the tree
besides mine and they were up first so lets do our best to pick them
first. I was late getting mine on the tree so I think they should be
the last to be picked. I just wanted to share the links for all of you
to see what darling kids we have that are up for adoption at least some
of them are.

Also keep in mind that we our darling Fabio crossed the Rainbow Bridge
a couple of days ago. I wrote Kris to let him know that if he gets to
mine that Fabio has crossed the bridge so if he doesn't want to put him
up that is fine but if he does he would like a donation to SOS for all
the shelter babies every where.

God Bless All
Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue