From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:09:43 -0500
On this Thanksgiving, I am particularly grateful for my ferret friends,
especially

For Steve, for being there when I needed someone to talk to about Andi
Saturday;

For Judy, for entrusting Pilly and Chaucer to me;

For Julie, for bringing these cherished ferrets to me;

For Juliana and her friend Dara, for fetching my daughter from the
airport and showing her warm hospitality when she got stuck over night
in Atlanta;

And for all of you, for understanding and sharing my love of ferrets.

Linda Iroff

"We are led, when we share our loves, to an enchanted life of inner
 happiness, that unsharing others cannot know."
 --Richard Bach, Air Ferrets Aloft