From:
Linda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:52:30 -0800
Hey FML'ers,

I'm interested in making a scrapbook for my fuzzles and so far I've
bought most of the supplies to start it off.  Any ideas on what pages to
make?  Obviously a page on each of the fuzzies and some info about them,
and info on the holidays and such, but what else could I make pages of?
This is going to be a fuzzies-only scrapbook, nothing else but them in
it.  Also, where can I find ferret stickers and paper and all that good
stuff?  I know you can find stamps at rubberhedgehog.com and I'm going
to order some stamps off there soon.  And I can draw ferrets really well
because I'm artistic, so I can make my own stickers, but I'd also like to
purchase some premade ones as well.  Any ideas or suggestions would be
helpful.

Thanks!! :)

Linda M. and the Beloved Baby
"Have fun in bed with someone you love...read a story to your fert
 tonight."