From:
Lolli Pop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:06:44 -0500
Firstly, accept my condolences on the loss of your baby.  I sympathize.
My Bear passed away on September 13, 2001.  He had an adrenal tumor that
punctured his aorta, filling his abdomen with blood.  He showed absolutely
no signs of adrenal (no hair loss, excessive itchiness-he ate GREAT and
pooped good too), and I had no idea at all, until I found him hardly able
to move.  The doctor found the problem only when he went for exploratory,
which was essentially just me grasping at last straws.  Anyway, I'm just
telling you my experience, as it may pertain to yours.  If possible, I'd
get a necropsy done.  Good luck, and many prayers to you.