From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:47:02 EDT
Hi fellow FMLers

I've just gotten my 3rd fert.  She is an albino female with a thick, soft
coat.  My 1st sable male has a medium thick coat but it's not as soft as
Snow's.  My 3rd sable male has a thin coat, especially on his tail, and it
is also coarse.  Is this normal for the variance in the coat texture and
thicknes?  The vet seems to think it is inhereted.  If it's of any
importance my 2 sables are Marshall Farms ferts.

Also Snow seems to be thicker in the body and fatter than my boys.  I want
to fatten up Michael and Rocky.  Michael is doing ok I think but Rocky is
VERY hyper and is of the long skinny body type.  Michael is more thicker in
the body like Snow.  (Does any of this make sense to anyone??) I've heard
of Totally Ferret but haven't ran into any in my area.  I have been feeding
the fuzzbutts Purina Kitten Chow or ferret food I have found at Wal-Mart.
Where do yall get Totally Ferret?  I live in GA.

I wouldn't take anything for my crew.  They are soooo much fun.  I don't
think they even realize how much joy they bring to me and my family, so I
want to do the best for them!  Thanks for your help.  And BIG, thanks to
you too!!

Dooks...
Christa, Snow, Michael, Rocky &
Holly waiting for us on the Bridge