From:
Jaden McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 23:11:43 -0400
 ----Hi there!  This is my first posting...I inquirred about a pair of
ferrrets for sale in INDIANA paper and I am NOT interesed and thought I
would pass the info along to anyone who may be.

The girls name is Morgan and she has two male ferrets that are three years
old.  She got them two months ago from a woman who was moving.  (1 time
owner) After she got them she claims her boyfriend is allergic to the little
fuzzbutts and has to send them on there way.  The price is $175 for both
including a 5', three story cage and all thier toys and accessories.  If it
weren't for the fact that they were THREE I would take a look, but, I just
lost my Jazzy girl who was three.  The vet put her asleep claiming that her
illness were her showing signs of being "geriatric".  A whole nother issue I
am currently researching (a day late and a ferret short........): ) I dont
want to go through that again.............

Her number is 317-xxx-xxxx or her beeper is 317-xxx-xxxx

THANKS
Jaden

[Moderator's note: I can't publish the numbers without permission, so I xx'd
them out, but I hope Jaden can forward any info at your request.  BIG]