From:
"Whitten, Carrie L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 12:46:53 -0600
Hi again

I wrote in before about Rascal and his adrenal tumor.  There is still no
change in his behavior.  He is still active and full of trouble.

Thanks to everyone who wrote in.  All the messages were helpful.  By the
way, no matter how bad things may get, I will not give Rascal up to someone
else.  That is not fare to him.  So the person who wrote me and said that I
should give him up, can go jump in a creek (to be polite!)

Several of you had mentioned a treatment called Lysodren.  I assume it's a
drug.  Does anyone have any info on it or experience with it on their
ferrets?  Has anyone out there used it for their little fuzzy?  If any vets
read this please give me your opinions.  Also, it was said that it is less
expensive than surgery.  How much is it?

Keep those letters coming.  I'm still undecided.

Thanks
CARRIE