From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:38:03 EDT
Toby Da Canadian Trailblazer!

::waving::
Hi it's me Dippy Do Girl!

::winking, blowing kisses::

Yer mommy sure does da funny tricks!  You're so lucky.  I wish I could
get my hooman mommy to do such funny tricks.  She was tricked into eating
Marshall Farms No spray.  It's dis stuff dat you put on things so chewy
ferrets don't scratch and chew human things.  I guess they don't like
home improvements much.  Anyways, we all look at er like all pitifull,
like how can you use dis stuff dat you don't know what it is!  So she
sprays it in her mouth like Binaca Blast man!  We got to hear her cry and
laugh at the same time.  All da way home.  She spit all da way home too.
Couldn't control drooling for 20 minutes.  It was funny to hear all da
fun noises, and ta see mommy make a mess for a change.

Serendipity