From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:06:54 -0400
Anyone who lives in the PA, NJ or DE area and shops at Genuardi's Grocery
Stores, this is a great opportunity to help out a wonderful shelter.  Many
of you may already know about Genuardi's Cash Back Community Program.  In a
nutshell, Community groups (nonprofit) receive 1% of the total receipts
submitted.  That may not sound like much, but even if a dozen of us commit
to submitting our receipts and each of us spend $200 a month on groceries -
that adds up to about $25 a month for the shelter.

What shelter, well if you know me, you probably know the answer!  As I
posted in my other email, I spent Friday with Kim Rushing of Kista.  I had
already offered to organize this for her, but finally got the info for the
paperwork!!!

For those of you who have adopted from Kista or even those who simply know
of the wonderful work Kim does, this is a simply, easy and FREE way for
you to help Kim and the fuzzies!!  If you are interested in participating,
please email me and I will send you my address.  Once a month you can send
me your receipts and hopefully we will be sending in a check request at
least once a month!!  Feel free to email Kim to confirm her willingness to
participate!

I know I have made challenges in the past, at times, they have not been
met, but come on, how much easier can I make it for you?????  The only cost
to you will be to put the receipts in an envelope and a stamp or two!  All
money will go directly to Kim, but I am taking care of the paperwork for
her - she has enough to do!!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from MANY local ferret lovers!

Jen and Gang