From:
Lynn Galigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:17:30 -0400
Hi fellow FMLers!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Ming Jou is recovering nicely from
her surgery.  She had her stiches out today and is so happy, she has been
dooking, dancing and tubing all morning and afternoon, too busy even to
eat!  She absolutely hated the elastoplast b/c is was so itchy and took it
off several times in the last week.  I am putting varitone on her scar and
so far she has left it alone.  Thanks again to all who emailed me w/much
needed info.  We both really appreciated it!