From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:45:24 -0400
Do 15 week old whole ferrets normally have more odor then their adult spayed
and neutered counterparts?  Is it because they are kits, because they are
whole (not permanently!) or what?

I too am interested in taking the girls out on mild days to the beach.
Seems like with proper sun protection, fresh water for drinking and a leash
and harness to keep them out of bad stuff we could have a pretty fun day.
Only read one response here :(

We are constantly trying to think of appropriate ferret treats.  So far
stuff like milkbone dog treats and little bits of cooked chicken seem to be
alright.  Any thoughts?  I'd like to avoid sugar treats and vegtable matter.

Ann