From:
Jeanne Pomp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:57:13 PDT
Hi Jeanne,
I just got caught up with my FML's and saw that you were looking for the
username of the person that stole your pics.  I tried to email you
privately, but it bounced back at me... I know I had it written down, and I
never throw any scrap of paper away, so I know it's around here somewhere!

When this all first happened, I was emailing Sukie about it as well, and I
remember adding the username to one of the emails I sent out.  Hotmail went
kablooie on me a few weeks ago, so it's not in any of my saved folders - -
Sukie, would you still have it on hand?  I'll keep looking for it, and send
it to you as soon as I find it!

Well, I finally did it... I was cleaning Baby's cage, and once again, he
snorkeled through the bag of Yesterday's News, made a huge mess and was
quite proud of himself for the whole thing!  He went into his cage, checked
out the placement of the litter, and tried to swim through that too; which
evenly distributed the litter pellets all over the cage floor; then he
started flinging it everywhere!!

So I said to myself, "Self, there's a fert who needs a new game." So off
I went to the shipping place down the road and got a big ol' bag of
cornstarch packing peanuts.  The manager was the only one there, and he
asked me if I was moving, shipping something, blah blah blah.  I said, "No,
actually, they're for my ferret."  I got a blank stare from him for a
couple seconds, kind of like the look I get from my 5 year old when I tell
her that green beans are really yummy... So I explained my plans to dump
the peanuts in a box and let him make a huge mess.  He started laughing,
saying he'd never really seen a ferret, and if I took a picture of the
fuzzy playing in the peanuts, could he have a copy to post at the store.
Sure!  So I left with my peanuts, and a complimentary box, which is the
perfect size!

When I got home, Baby needed to know immediately what I was doing, so I
put the box down, placed fuzzy in box, dumped peanuts on top of fuzzy, and
proceeded to laugh till my ribs hurt!  If you haven't done this yet, you
gotta try it!!

Jeanne & the super-static-cling-Baby