From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:30:09 -0700
I went :-0!! When I heard that woman on the "Ferrets" show we all just
watched call the tube down the stairs "The Luge".

Over three years ago I posted video of Ringo on my website (which has
been around for about 10 years and gets a ton of hits) going down the
stairs of my town home in the tube I put there. I guess I should have
copyrighted the term!!! She could have at least given us credit for
the idea...

http://www.ferretocious.com/theluge1.wmv

Laura and The Ferretocious Four at http://www.ferretocious.com