From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 19:53:09 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

Well, I spent part of the day looking for a non existant replacement battery
for my cell phone.  Came home to find the water had been cut off, ran to pay
that to have it reconnected ($50) only to have them hand me my uncashed
check since I paid in cash.  Came home, sandblasted part of the house so I
wouldn't be ashamed to let in the pet sitter, ran keys up to non existant
pet sitter at vet's.

Yep, non existant.  I finally find me someone, after literally months of
asking and begging people, only to have her decide to move back to St.
Louis at the last minute.  Can we say yesterday?

So, if anyone knows anyone who can ferret sit for me, please let me know.
All I want is someone to make sure that they are ok and check food and
water.  I don't even care about poop scooping at this point and I am willing
to pay primo for the service.

And no, the vets can't recommend anyone.  And I can't afford to board 19
ferrets and 3 cats.  I don't even want to think about that!

In case you hadn't guessed, I have absolutely no idea when I will be in
Houston.  Sometime soon.  I have to either move there or move other stuff
from there to here by July.  Including my dogs and other cats.  So I need a
pet sitter in the worst way.

I may end of having to move back to Houston just to have a pet sitter.
Ain't life grand?

Maggie
--
I never made promises lightly
And there have been some that I broke...

Sting