From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:11:27 -0400
It's time!!!! :::waving flag:::: The 4th of July card Exchange is upon
us! Do you like receiving cards in your mail that full of fun and isn't
a bill. Well, then this just the thing for you.

How does this work? It's easy, and fun to boot. all you have to do is
email me at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) and sign
up. Then in about a week after the dead line, I will send you a list
of 6 - 12 names (it depends on how many sign up) including myself.
Then you send a 4th of July card to each person on the list, and they
will send a 4th of July card to you.

There is NO COST to join the Card Exchange. However, if you want you
can include a couple dollars when you mail a card to me for Support
Our Shelters (SOS). The money that is raised from this card exchange
will go into the SOS General Fund. Do something fun for 4th of July...
show your patriotism and send cards to other ferret lovers!! It's
SIMPLE!!!!!!! .............. It's FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what are you
waiting for? YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL June! Go and JOIN NOW!!!

Support Our Shelters appreciates your kindness and generosity.
Happy 4th of July
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/

http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.htm