From:
"Ferret Rescue&Education Society (FRES)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:10:42 -0600
A call has come into the hotline today from a woman who lost her ferret
to last week.  She told me that the ferret necropsy showed the ferret had
hemoraged in his stomach cavity and the stomach was full of gas.  Two
different vets said they have no idea as to what could have caused this.
If anyone has ever heard of it please email me so we might be able to
pass the information onto her.  She is desperately searching as to why
this happened to her fuzzy.

Thank you
Lorene Kimura
FRES Representative