From:
Christina Pertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:14:43 -0400
I think thats a great idea! Where are you located? I have a friend who
drops her ferret off at her vet Monday-Friday because she can't leave
him at her place. She lives on a campus, and technically not allowed
to have pets, so he can't be there when she's not there. I think its
a great idea, but not sure how that would work when you would watch
multiple ferrets at once. Would they all be in one room or playpen
together? I assume you would have rules for ADV check and they must
have their shots up to date. All sorts of safety measures I hope!
Overall sounds like a great idea I think! :-D

--
Christina Pertz

http://christina.pertz.googlepages.com
http://pearspalette.etsy.com