From:
"Lori M. Nisja" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 15:55:25 -0400
I need help from those of you proudly ferret owned residents of the Mnpls/St
Paul area.  My lease is up in July and I work in Southern Mnpls.  I *WAS*
going to move to Golden Valley since it's closer to my job (I currently live
in New Hope), but I discovered that ferrets aren't allowed in the city.
After more research, I found out that ferrets are also banned in Minneapolis
and Hopkins (but they are allowed in St Louis Park, which is in the middle
of all these suburbs).  Does anyone else know about the other suburbs
offhand?  I'd appreciate any advice that people can give me as to where/how
to find another place around here that accepts ferrets.  Please email me as
I'm months behind in my digest reading.  Thanks.

Lori
Lori M. Nisja