From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 02:58:20 -0700
Hello FML land!  I was talking the other day to my brother that lives in NC,
He was saying how he sees WILD ferrrets in his yard ALL the time!  Could
this be?  Maybe he is confusing some other domestic weasle creature for
ferrets?  I always thought/read about ferrets will die in the wild due to
having lost all natural instinct to survive.  Can I be wrong?  I shudder to
think.  He has raised ferrets all his life so I am sure he may in fact be
talking about ferrets.  I was thinking they may just be ferrets that have
gotten loose from someones house maybe?  Whatever the case may be I told
him he should trap the ferrets in a safe animal trap and contact his local
ferret shelter next time.  Someone please write or post on this matter.
I'm sure people are missing their fuzz butts.

Dooks! Kathy and the wiley woozels