From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 20:15:56 EDT
I've been in contact with Michael Giannelli of the Ark Trust a few times
due to large amounts of email they've been getting (including someone who
was forwarding the FML to him - that seems to have stopped, thanks).  He
has asked me to post a statement from him to a couple of appropriate lists.
And I've agreed.  Thus...