From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:19:39 -0700
Lixit makes glass waterbottles that are awesome, and don't leak. They
are meant for parrots, but we use them for fuzzies. The only way they
would "leak" is if a ferret placed an object against the ball. These
are NOT cheap, and cost $20 to $25 bucks, but you honestly use the
bottle for life after you buy it. I can't say the same for many smaller
bottles.

I was lucky and got one for $1 on clearance at Petsmart when they
stopped carrying them. I would have had two, but an employee saw me
and asked if she could buy the other one. What was I going to say?

They are sold on Amazon and I highly recommend them. And also recommend
two people for installing the bracket so you don't go insane with
frustration.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002Z160G

Laryssa