From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:33:50 -0500
I asked awhile ago, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle.

I was wondering if there was any more news of the baby ferret that was
switched in a Canadian pet store?  They named her Kit, and I wanted to
know what had happened to her?  I realize this isn't an earth-shattering
topic, but I am a real softy when it comes to the runts, the left
behinds, and the babies who need extra lovin'.

If anyone knows anything, please e-mail me, either here or privately?
Thanks so much.

Deb