From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 06:13:53 -0800
My favorite baby has just been diagnosed with lymphoma.  If you have
experience with this disease, i.e., medication, alternative medicines,
faith healing, or whatever, please contact me and let me know what worked
and what didn't.  I'd like to keep him around for a while, if he's not in
any discomfort.  I already decided not to go the chemotherapy route; it is
too hard on their little bodies.

He recently had his spleen removed and it was cancerous, and while the vet
was in there, she took a piece of the liver and it was also cancerous.  She
doesn't think he has too much time left.

This is my baby who won the Cutest Ferret gold medal in the first Lane Area
Ferret Lovers Ferret Olympics.  He's been my ambassador for many, many
educational outings.

I know he doesn't have much time left, but right now he's doing pretty
well; he's still eating on his own and has some energy to play.

Thanks for any help you all can give.  Oh, I'll glady accept any and all
prayers on BooBoo's behalf.

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"
Juneau, Alaska