Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:40:50 -0600
In usual ferret owner style, someone is going crazy over my aloe vera
juice post. Do not ASSUME that Dr. Wagner has NOT been asked about this
issue....I trust my vet and know the vets that she goes to when she
cannot answer my questions. I did not MENTION that the aloe vera juice
had been altered in any way because DUH....aloe directly from the plant
is in gel form....DUH....to get juice, it has to be altered in some
way....DUH.... DO NOT ASSUME that this is a BAND-AID approach to a
problem that we have not investigated. I just did not feel that it was
necessary to include the HISTORY of my ferret in my latest post....it
has NO BEARING on the issue. DO NOT ASSUME that your references online
are accurate.

the response is TYPICAL for ferret owners....BLAST AWAY before checking
or asking questions.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT AFTER ALMOST 2 YEARS OF ALOE VERA JUICE, MY GIRL IS
DOING GREAT WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE ALOE VERA JUICE WHATSOEVER
and since she has been adrenal for 2-1/2 years, had insulinoma for
almost 2 years and lymphoma for 21/2 years.....I THINK THAT THE ALOE IS
DOING IT'S JOB. and BEFORE you blast me and say that it is not possible
that she has all of THE BIG 3 DISEASES.....THEY HAVE ALL BEEN CONFIRMED
BY 3 DIFFERENT VETS.

this is my FINAL answer and I won't be responding to any flames, either
via FML or personal emails to me. So, go ahead and flame away....I
won't be responding.