From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:19:19 -0500
>From:    chargrgrl <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NEED ADVISE ASAP-TICK QUESTION
>
>I need to know what is the safest and most effective way to get these off
>of her.  They are too little and too many to pick off indivually.  So I
>need a product and a good regement to get rid of these nasty things.

The best product I know of to kill ticks on a ferret is Revolution, It
also kills fleas, ear mites, scabies mites and several kinds of intestial
worms.  It also is a heartworm preventaive.  Cost wise, you want to get a
3 month puppy & Kitten size.  Oncw a month put half a tube on the skin on
the back of your ferret's neck.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you have an above ground pool and you fish in it.