From:
Connie Gaddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:58:53 GMT
Alicia, I run the Ferret Waystation shelter in Central Texas, near
Austin.  My website is www.ferretwaystation.com The only other shelter
that would be close to South Texas would be SAFE in San Antonio
www.saferrets.org

Connie
Shelter Director-Ferret Waystation
Distributor for Natural Gold Ferret Food