From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 07:57:28 -0500
I am very sad to have leave you all at the FML.  I was involved in a
serious car accident Valentine's Day.  I am very blessed to be alive,
or so I am told.  I just am not able to keep up any more and I will be
resigning my position at work.  This is a killer job, too so again I am
sad.  (I don't have a computer at home).  I will still keep my loving
terrible two fuzzies.  They really cheer me up these days.

Thanks to all of you for the information you've given and you don't even
realize how much you've helped.

Thank You
Christa
Sno and Pooh
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky=20