From:
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 16:53:07 -0500
Sad week and sad update.  There is a new, bright, shinning light in the
sky with me tonight.  his name is Harvey and he is my hooman friend.  i
met him at Ferrets 2000 conference in Toronto with his wife, Helga and
MANY ferrets that they travelled to Toronto with.  i remember Harvey
picking me up and telling me how cute i was, even if i only had one eye.
i'm real happy i get to be with him now, but i look sadly down upon all
of you and Helga who miss him terribly.  he wanted me to let you all know
he loves you and to Helga you were his soul mate and he loves you more
than words could say.

There is also a little ferret light here with me.  He crossed the Bridge
a couple of weeks ago but i didn't post about it because i knew it would
be too hard for my mommie.  she loved him a lot.  his name was Lauchlan
but his new mommie called him Buster.  "BUSTER" get down, "Buster" look
waht you broke etc...etc :)  Well, Buster is here with me and is missing
his mommie, Wendi and wanted me to tell her that he really appreciated
his last moments on earth with her.  he loved spending time in your arms
and felt safe, right to that last breath.  he thanks you for that and
wanted me to tell you he is safe, happy and healthy.

The shelter took in Paris this week.  He's not doing great but holding
his own.  he's 2 1/2 and really doesn't like shelter life.

The building at the shelter had to come to a sudden stop, hopefully just
for now.  mommie has run into some problems with some things and the
building has to be put on the back burner until she can get some stuff
sorted out.  SO, the *new* ferret room looks funny with a door that leads
to nowhere :)

grandma is doing well and even sat at the computer this week to read
e-mail!!!

must run. tears for the sick and hugz for the happy!
Harley "Bug"