From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 07:53:59 -0700
One peaceful, beautiful sunny day, I was in around the house, cleaning, big
dogs were out in their kennel, little ones were peacefully sleeping, and
MORROW (pookie-bear sable) was ON THE LOOSE!

My daugher Amanda was out playing, and checks in with me via telephone.
Telephone rang, (I have a portable black phone) and rang, and rang....I
could not find it.  Morrow had hidden it under the couch...

And another, building the "outdoor pig cage" a friend had bought on of those
super big hinges so the big door could open...It was all wrapped in plastic
and sitting beside the door to begin construction...

I was talking on the phone and noticed it being dragged across the floor by
none other then Morrow, who upon "stealing it" was trying to drag it to her
favorite sleeping spot, up in the cabinets!  The hinge, BTW, was
approxiately 12 inches long!

Love to all the furries!

Today,
To Morrow,
forever
together

Still so sadly missed, Colours, I miss your kisses!