From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:02:14 -0400
let's be clear, these are *not* my ferrets.  *not mine*.  i have two
ferrets i love, and wild horses couldn't pry them away from me.  please
do not contact me about taking these ferrets in.

a friend of mine, knowing that i'm a ferret mom, saw this listing on
craig's list (http://boston.craigslist.org) for 2 free 10-month olds in
brookline, ma.

http://boston.craigslist.org/zip/14899597.html

i can't take them in, but it'd be cool to see them go to a
ferret-knowledgeable home, so yeah, if you're in the boston metro
area looking to increase your business, go crazy.

 :)

andrea and the somerville dynamic duo, lu and gabe

Bump Fairies
A.F.B.F. Local 79
Atlanta, GA
"You build it