Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:01:35 +0000
Sukie:
Yogies are a flavored yogurt treat.  They are either banana/raisin or
peanut butter.  They're also made for other small pets.  They smell so
good that I thought I'd try one one day.  I popped one into my mouth and
started to chew when I realized that I had accidentally bought guinea pig
Yogies instead of ferret Yogies.  I spit that thing out faster than the
day I put bad sour cream on my taco.  Funny thing is, it would've been
okay if it'd been a ferret treat, but not "a guinea pig treat".
Bleeeechhhh!!!!

Hugs to the fuzzie ones!
Darlene