From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:39:38 EST
Good luck to those who are going to try and win the God's Messengers book
on Ebay!  It's a great story book.  You can pick up and read it anytime,
as well as leave off and pick up anywhere you want to in the book.  It is
worth getting because it's not a super thin book that you will be done in
a couple days.  This is a nice large digest of stories about all sorts of
animals.  It also has little pictures through out it.

I just wanted to repeat what has already been said here, that there are
two great little ferret stories in the God's Messengers book, and both
were written by FML'ers here.  It is so neat to see ferrets represented
out there.  :) The book on auction on Ebay is signed by the authors, me,
my son and even by Rocky.  Lol.  If you win this book, I bet if you write
her and ask nice, Jade Elaine's mommy might even sign this book for you
too.  I've spoken with her many times and she is a sweet lady.

I think what will really make owning this book special is knowing that
this book will help ferrets.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3658473709

Wolfy