Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:49:19 -0700
Minta,

Please don't take this as being nasty, I really don't mean it that way
at all.   BUT...
To me it sounds like you need to get control of daughter.

Just like biting and litter box is a matter of training for the ferret,
your daughter's behavior with the pets is a matter of your training of
her.  You are the parent.  If you don't like the way that your daughter
is interacting with the pets, STOP her and teach her.  It will take
consistancy from you and your husband.  A three year old is much too
young to play with any animal unsupervised anyway.  I have had pets
longer than I have had kids.  I have trained both.  I am by no means
an expert, but I have found that training and consistancy is the key
for both 2 footed and 4 footed children.

Donna in AZ